Most programs at the Dumbo Arts Center (DAC) are free of charge and accessible to all. Your support will keep it that way. Here is how:
BECOME A MEMBER AND ENJOY PARTICIPATING IN A LIVELY COMMUNITY OF ARTISTS, CURATORS AND ART LOVERS
Annual membership provides access and benefits, but more importantly, your patronage sustains and advances the visual arts. The Dumbo Arts Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public registered charity. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
To become a member, you can:
- Purchase on-line via google checkout below
- Email email@example.com (subject line: Membership)
- Or download and send a membership form (MEMBERSHIP FORM)
Please make checks payable to the Dumbo Arts Center. Gift Memberships are welcomed. Membership levels are listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
RIGHT NOW DAC members get free access to a special membership to Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (VLA).
Also, as a Dumbo Arts Center member, you can access a free AssociateMembership to Fractured Atlas, anational non-profit arts service organization which provides access to low-cost health and liability insurance, online education, microgrants, and more! Please contact the DAC offices for more information on how to sign up.
• Artist/Pal $35 ($28 is tax deductible)
- DAC T-shirt (or a limited edition DAC bag)
- Invitation for two to a Member's Preview Event.
- Nne free class at Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts*
- 50% discount to VLA’s Boot Camp and Law School for Visual Artists courses**
- A special one-year artist membership rate to VLA of only $100 ($75 off!), courtesy of Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
• Friend $125 ($75 is tax deductible)
- All the benefits of Artist/Pal
- plus an invitation for two to a DAC Special Member Event.
• Supporter $300 ($225 is tax deductible)
- All the benefits of Friend
- Plus a limited edition (a)mended tote (2011) by Josh Blackwell. Edition of 11.
Josh Blackwell, (a)mended tote, 2011. Photo by DAC.
• Patron $500 ($425 is tax deductible)
- All the benefits of Supporter
- Listing on DAC’s website
- An invitation for two to a private exhibition tour led by the curator or DAC's Executive Director.